Parley’s Historic Nature Park Rules
- Handler must accompany dogs at all times. Handlers must be in possession of a dog leash no longer than 6 feet.
- All dogs must be visible and under voice control of the handler at all times, in all park areas.
- Remove your dog from the area if it becomes hostile or out of control. Dogs and owners creating a problem must leave.
- You are required by law to pick up your dog feces. Dispose of them in designated trash cans.
- All dogs using this area must be licensed and vaccinated for rabies. Dogs must wear licensing tags.
- Puppies under four months of age are not allowed in this area.
- Use this area at your own risk. Handlers are responsible and liable for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
- Dog handlers must take precautions to ensure their dogs do not disturb wildlife and sensitive environmental areas like streams, ponds and historical areas.
- No digging! Dog handlers must fill holes created by dogs.
- Owners must quiet dogs that bark, howl, or whine excessively.
- Dogs in heat are not allowed in this area. Be a responsible pet owner and spay and neuter your dog.
- Dogs with communicable diseases are not allowed in this area at any time.
- No more than two dogs per handler are allowed off-leash at any time.
- Permits are required for organized activities.
In case of emergency, call 911, or to report problems such as graffiti or suspect activity call UPD Dispatch at 801-743-7000. When leaving this area, dog owners must leash their dogs and continue to observe all park and local animal control laws. Please respect neighboring property owners.